Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog How I miss you!:)

Its been so long.too long since I last visit this site. And how I miss it/
Thanks to my ever addictive with blog twin friend Carla I wouldn't be writing right now.
So I was thinking what should I say? Its been too long and many things happened for the past oh I don't know three months I guess? I can't even remember the last time I blogged! loser!:))
Well I have to say these past few months it was a rumble of fun,fab, hard work, headaches, crying moments, soul searching,reunions and many many things wrap into one. Talking about mix emotions, I guess I was pressured last sem because it was my last academic semester. And finally right now, I'm in the last crucial part of my academic struggles! I only have to finish my OJT and NTSP and viola! College? Goodbye forever!

I'm looking forward to graduation but even though I'm still at school I already miss it. Not having any classes, not writing notes was surprisingly something I miss doing. The hell, before I hate it and now I'm missing it? it's really weird.
The thing is I should be starting my OJT now but I'm still not starting. Oh I have a couple of choices but I'm still waiting for Manila Hotel. I hope it turns out well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment