Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.

Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.

by William Shakespeare
Its my rest day today and all I had to do was pick up the survey forms we need at Metrowalk and watch a movie with a friend and to have a few drinks but he's a bumbay (means inindian nya ako for the nth time:)) actually its both our fault because were waiting for each other's text so we thought to re-sked next Monday:)

So after doing my report for tomorrow oh I mean later for my Literature class I was searching for quotable quote from the infamous William Shakespeare. I've always wanted to read even one of his novels but i'm hesitating because his words and the way he write its so complicated. But I love his novels when they are simplified for us idiots whose not good in poetry. don't get me wrong I love poetry its just that its kinda hard keeping up with what Shakespeare has to say:) or should I say how he write it.

Going back to the Quote better 3 hours early than a minute to late.--------- I just realize something when I read the quote. Its so hard to regret things when you know you can't take it back, when you know its too late to change it.
Well we all have our own regrets but we learn from it and from that we somehow grow. Grow in a way that we won't make that same mistake again.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have regrets but I can't take it back. I just have to live with it.
Being 3 hours early for me means when you had a chance to change or solve the damage that you've cause and a minute to late is when you can't take back what you've done and everything is gone.

Well reflecting on these things makes me a better person I guess we all just have to face the fact that nothing is perfect and we all make mistakes, but we also have the power to right what is wrong.To change it.We just have to believe that we can make it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment