Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Born From A Boombox






Today was real fun!:)

After our reporting in Literature, which is really boring mind you but mind boogling at the same time, we had plans to watch Step Up 3 with my college chummies. Unfortunately some of our very dear friends are kinda talkshit today so only 3 of us watch the movie.
Mari,Dhainey and me:) as always.:)

So we went to The Block after class, we watch the 5:20 show and Oh my God! Rick Malambri your a statue in your own way:)) Super perfect abs, super hot.wheew!
The movie was awesome!as in super Legen wait for it daryyyyyyyyyyy:)
from the beginning till the end it was really good:) no dull and boring moments,maybe because Rick Malambri a.k.a. Luke was so hot in all his scenes. He's a good dancer also. And MOOSE!!!!ahahaha.he's so amazing doing his robot dance and awesome engineering skills with the light thingy!:))( he's studying engineering on NYU in the movie;)) To bad we didn't watch it on 3D because we thought it won't be that good but hey we plan on watching it again on IMAX lol!:)) addictive much really:)

So I'll see you soon Luke!:) can't wait:) ahahahahahaha

after watching I had sandwich at Starbucks in Sky Garden and they had coffee. I'm so sick with coffee I guess:) or im so insomiac that I don't need it anymore:))) ahahahaha kidding i still love my caramel macchiato but for now maybe Ineed a break from it:) so no coffee for atleast a month, I hope so:))

Cheers y'all!:) I hope you can watch the movie and enjoyed it also:)

No comments:

Post a Comment