Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knock Knock Day!

A very tiring day but a good one.
Because of our feasibility study we had to find a good location for our bar and bistro business and we chose Metrowalk. Lots of people go there mostly our target market but enough of our feasib.( I'm so sick of it already!!) I'm blogging about my day today. It was so much fun.stressful.hagard moments.crazy moments.etc. ahahahaha.So let me start it by saying...............


I'm LATE!:))
Our meeting time is 9:00 am sharp. I was the one who set that because I'm the leader of our feasib.My group mates are my barkada so were actually having fun while doing our jobs but its kinda heavy on the pocket if you know what I mean:))))Its super magastos!dang!
So I got on our meeting place at around 9 10. Imagine? 10 minutes late and my groupmates were hysterical.ahahahaha.specially Rap. He always bully me. Bad guy.Super bad guy.:) Still he's one of my bestest guy friend in college.So forgive and forget.:)) On our way to Metrowalk, it was kinda good because my Bebe Girl is kinda talkative telling me stories about "he who shall not be named" maybe in time I can name him. just wait and see.ahahahahah:))) The way she tell me those stories with kilig factors pa:)) We also talked about other stuffs and make chismis about other people like we always do ahahahaha so we didn't notice that were in Metrowalk already. When we got there we had the chance to talk to the General Manager of Metro Walk. He's kinda nice.:) Quite old though:) hehehehe. So after having lunch at Bacolod Chicken Inasal which is by the way Mari is a server there. just joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)))) we took pictures of the location and ourselves and the location and other stuffs and we ended up talking about our plan in Starbucks. While having coffee, I was browsing my planner and I saw the WOFEX shedule. wooah!

WOFEX is World Food Expo which is held at the World Trade Center and SMX from Aug 4 to 7, 2010. I was really planning on going there even though its not a requirement for our course, I just saw it in the Entrepreneur magazine which I'm becoming addicted to right now. I knew it was gonna be nice and many will be participating. Day 1 of the event is today and I told my groupmates that it might help us for our menu and machineries and equipment and the things that we need for our feasib.We can look for suppliers and the likes there. So we decided to go there. But not all of us went there. Actually there were only 3 of us.:))) My Bebe Girl- Mari and Dan and me ofcourse.

When we got to MOA it was raining hard. We head immediately to SMX because the Expo will end at around 700pm and when we got there it was already 5 pm so we had only 2 hours to look around and taste some awesome foods:))actually I really want to go there for the free taste:)))))lol.
There were lots of culinary schools participating there like Enderun,CCA, CSB and other CA schools. There were cooking competitions and demos and they were amazing. The food taste so good. They had a cake making contest I think and the cakes we amazing.LEGENDARY!!! It looks really good but we didn't get to taste it.SAD. I saw my good friend who is a cheffy.( thats what I call her) Paola. Her school was participating (Enderun) and she was supporting their team:) good job cheffy:))

After our escapades in SMX we went back to the mall to do our routine. WINDOW SHOPPING! While eating DQ:)) We got bored so we went to San Miguel by the Bay. Took lots of pictures and the most exciting part was we did the floating balloon thing. ahahahaha. We look like hamsters, running inside an inflated balloon in the water. Super laughtrip. We can't hear our voices but the people around us were laughing because of us.Nakakahiya in a way pero super fun.:)))) and super init inside kala ko masusoffocate na ko.:p We love it pa din:) After that we just chill and kept on saying knock knock to each other wala naman knock knock, addict mode lang.Or let just say addict talga ko.:) Then we said were gonna name our album knock knock day sa super crazy namin that time ahahaha:)) then went home.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm? We went home.?:)) Okay I'll keep my mouth shut na lang:))till next time.

I hope you enjoy this day as much as I did:))) cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment