Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

A day with my GIRLS:)





Okay I thought this day would be REAL boring because its a Monday and everyone is TAMAD on Monday's.:)) except for the fact that my International Studies is always as in always challenging and exciting:) Thanks to our ever dearest Sir Bob your the best.:)But something good happened. ahahaha.. after a long long time me and my original girls had the chance to eat and talk for a while after our class. Well you have to know my girls, who they are and how crazy they are.:)) So let me give you some background:)

Abryanne Baello. We call her Aby. She's the "ate" of the group well obviously because she's the oldest:)) But don't get me wrong she can be quite childish sometimes because of her out of this world hirits:)) out of the blue hirits is her specialty and I love her for that:) She can be quiet at times or most of the time(ahahaha) but she is a dependable friend. We know that we can always count on her. She gives advices that will make you realize things ,big things. Maybe because she's old and have many experiences but hey she's cool:))love her so much:)


Aldaine Serrano. If Aby is our 'Ate" then Dainey is our "baby" because she is the youngest, but I looked younger than her( because Im petite obviously). Dainey can be scary sometimes because she can be quite bossy and superior. ahahaha Just kidding but seriously Dainey is the sweetest girl. She acts mature than her age, because take note she's just 18 and we are turning 20 damn it!:| but she's crazy when it comes to earrings ahahaha..Its her fetish:)) Dainey is the person who laughs at my joke even though there corny, and gosh how they hate my corny jokes. I can always count on her in that part.:p She's always there favorite part.:)) We are both impulsive in buying things but we don't admit it but Dainey, c'mon, sometimes we have to. Its in our nature.:)) All in all she's like our mom/ate/baby/crazy person/blah blah blah..super fun to be with and outgoing.That's our Aldaine.:)


Marijoyce Custodio. My "Bebe Girl" she is my super loving bestest friend. She is a one of a kind . She's always been there for me through all the good times and bad times of my college life. And all of them,( Aby,Aldaine and Marie)She has a super duper loud mega voice..ahahahahaha.. She's always teased by our guy friends but its okay with her, she's used to it.Mari and I are super close friends like I can't go to any place without her were like twins already.:) Mari is sometimes moody. When she's not in the mood she won't really talk to you. Know why she's moody? She's always sleepyyyyy ahahahahaha.Specially nowadays.hmmmmmmmmmmm?why is that my friend? any particular reason?:))

Marie Zabeth Dela Cruz. "MIKAY" is the name. ahahaha. my other bitchy half.My soul mate when it comes to being a bitch. She is the girl with the "nakakaloka" laughter. you can't help but laugh at her laugh. ahahaha.doesn't make sense right?:)or it does.ahahahaha:) Well Mikay is a heartthrob. ahahaha From the manager of Mcdo to the manager in KFC to basketball players from every university, name it.She can have it.(lol, long hair bitch) But she's a softy also. She falls too fast and gets hurt too bad. But we are always here for her so she has nothing to worry about.:) Mikay is the secretary of our Tourism Society so she's been busy but whenever we have time to talk and eat and laugh and drink she's always there like what happened today.:)

So today we had lunch(4. 30 pm) at KFC and had loads of fun. Sharing secrets, love stories, love stories of other people ahahaha.(chismis much), Adik moments and the likes. I really miss them. Its the first time we had a talk and my girls are complete.
Next time we go partying again.:) THAT is more exciting than this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment