Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu List turn in to something more:))

Last week I had a chance to see my two amazing friends from highschool. Paola Legaspi my ever reliable cheffy friend and my bitchiest friend Sandra Ilano.

Well that meet up was really about Paola helping me do our menu list for our feasibility study, so we meet at Gateway because we have to meet halfway, she's from the south and i'm coming from the Metro. (Is that half way? I'm not sure:)) Well anyway, we had our usual late lunch and while eating she interviewed me about what's happening with me. I haven't seen her in a while so I make chika.:) Well whatever that chika is, I was happy to share it with her because she's always straight forward when it comes to giving advice and sometimes very brutal about it.:)))) But I love her. You know that:p

After my long chika about myself, we talked about our MENU LIST.Gawd why do we have to do that its so complex.(It looks easy but really it's not.hmpf!! ) While debating for our menu Sandra came out of nowhere.hahahaha.She's still in her uniform because she cut class but she told us she has no professor, as if we believe her.ahahahaha.joke.:) Then Paola and I stop doing my menu list just to listen to Sandra's out of this world kwentos about her ex and her manliligaw and we went to Starbucks to have a good place to chat and we had coffee. Her manliligaw is so sweet and I think I'm gonna like him if I meet him but her ex damn it. Sobrang laughtrip lahat! I knew his ex and I thought he's a good guy and a very "GALANTE" one, but gosh nahiya ako sa kanya huh. ahahahaha. Well, I'm not saying that guys should always give gifts and treat a girl out but even once?Even when you make ligaw you should somehow treat a girl right?. Its in the rule book baby.:)) Well, true love is blind and she was blinded by it.:) Well at least now she knows and learned from it right dear?:p

After lots and lots of kwento and tawanan blues. We had to go home. But it was a good day. I know so.:))cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment